To attend, you must be a member of one of the host associations. The 2017 Conference Registration and Housing Fees are:
Conference Registration Fee
$465 per person (on-site $490)
$200 per room requested (non-refundable deposit)
IASB Pre-Conference Workshop Fee(s)
$280 Full-Day and $140 Half-Day (includes meals)
School districts can register for the 2017 Conference online only through your IASB "My Account." Click here for step-by-step instructions for you to follow. It is very important that your district roster is updated and includes the names of all district board members and staff who are registering for Conference. Individuals not listed on your roster in the IASB member database cannot register for events. When your roster is up-to-date, CLICK "My Account" above to start registration. Payment options include:
- Will Send Check – mailed to IASB, Attn: JAC Registrar, 2921 Baker Drive, Springfield, IL 62703. Housing will not be processed until payment is received.
- ACH Payment (Automated Clearing House) – a secure payment transfer system in which your institution grants IASB authorization to debit directly from a checking account for the purpose of payment. There is no processing fee for ACH payments.
- Credit Cards – a 3 percent non-refundable processing fee will be charged for each credit card transaction. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express are accepted. Only one credit card can be used per transaction. Verify your credit limit prior to registering, as you will not be able to split the registration payment over multiple credit cards.
2017 Joint Annual Conference Registration Information
- Conference Registration: The conference registration fee is $465 per person and must be received in the Springfield office by 4 p.m., October 6. Complimentary guest registration is provided for paid registrant’s spouse and/or children only. Registrations or changes received after this date will be processed on-site at the Hyatt Regency, Grand Ballroom Conference Registration Desk.
- Conference Packet Mailing: On October 27, IASB will mail all registered school districts a 2017 Conference Packet. All badge holders and ribbons must be picked up onsite at the Hyatt Regency, Grand Ballroom Registration Desk. The Conference mailing will include:
- The latest Conference information.
- Conference badges for all registrations received by 4 p.m., October 6.
- Pre-Conference Workshop and/or Seminar confirmation letters and name badges for each person registered, per event.
- On-site Registration: The on-site registration fee is $490 per person. On-site payment will be accepted as listed in the registration information. A receipt for local district reimbursement will be provided to on-site registrants. On-site registration hours are Friday and Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- On-site Badge Name Substitutions: Eligible individuals may replace a paid, but non-attending registrant on-site at the Hyatt Regency, Grand Ballroom Registration Desk. Individuals must present the badge of non-attending registrant to receive a new badge.
- Registration Cancellation Policy: October 6 is the deadline for written registration refund requests. Submit all requests by email to Shantel Rotherham at email@example.com. Registration refunds, less a $95 per person fee, will be processed after the conference. There are NO REFUNDS after October 6. NEW – Housing will be automatically cancelled for cancelled registrants with housing. Housing is only for registered attendees.
- Registrant Trip Cancellation/Interruption Coverage Insurance: All individuals registered for Conference are covered (for officially-listed Covered Reasons only). Registered individuals who are unable to attend Conference, should send an email to Shantel Rotherham at firstname.lastname@example.org and detailed information will be forwarded regarding the process to apply for this coverage.
- Waiver: Registration constitutes registrant’s consent, that he/she may appear in photographs and/or recordings that are taken during the Conference sponsored events can be used in any manner consistent with their mission without remuneration.
For instructions to view Group Registration Statements, click here.